Apply for Funding
Application for Funding:
Applications will not be reviewed by the Lawrence Board of REALTORS® Community Foundation until after July 1, 2020. All funding requests received by the Lawrence Board of REALTORS® Community Foundation are reviewed at the regularly scheduled meetings during the time frame below.
- July 1, 2020 - application period opens
- October 16, 2020 - application deadline
- November 2, 2020 - notification of funding
- On or before December 1, 2020 - distribution of funds
- Preference will be made to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations with an IRS Non-Profit Tax ID.
- Funding will assist organizations in Douglas County, Kansas only.
- Applicants who agree and will distribute funds in relation to LBRCF Mission Statement
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status and national or ethnic origin.
- Purchase of tickets or tables at special events, memberships or advertising
- Political Campaigns
- Endowment Funds
- Criminal Fees
All Applications are subject to evaluation by the Lawrence Board of REALTORS® Community Foundation Board of Directors. A request to apply for funding does not guarantee that a grant will be awarded.