MLS Resources & Information
Stay up to date with the latest MLS information on our MLS News Page
MLS DYK (Did You Know):
Our Monthly Newsletter and Mid-Month Update Feature an MLS DYK, check out our MLS DYK Page for more.
zipForm Plus: From the user interface, members can select the Help tab and launch into zipForm® Plus Tutorial, Live Training, Help Guides, Videos, Knowledgebase, Release Notes and our Suggestion box.
zipForm Plus Help & Support:
- zipLogix Academy Learning Paths™ - Choose what training class is right for you!
- zipForm® Plus Quick Tips for the New Design Platform
- zipLogix™ Product Documentation
- zipLogix™ Instructional Videos
- zipLogix Academy™ Live Training Webinar Calendar
SentriLock Help & Support:
- SentriLock Support is available from 8 a.m. – Midnight (ET) 7 Days a week at 513-618-5800 or online at https://www.sentrilock.com/support/
- SentriLock System Overview
- SentriKey™ Real Estate App Overview
- SentriConnect®: An application for non-SentriLock users (contractors, inspectors or long term vendors). This application allows non-SentriLock users to access Bluetooth Lockboxes
- One Day Code: A remote way to quickly access lockboxes. One Day Codes expire 60 minutes after use. The code can be used multiple times during the 60 minutes period.
- SentriKey Real Estate Website: The SentriKey™ Real Estate website is exclusive to SentriLock users. You’ll find the site friendly and useful. This user guide describes many website functions regarding your lockbox. The SentriKey Real Estate website offers live support in case you have questions or encounter an issue.
Showing Activity Report: To respond as quickly as possible to the requests received for daily updates of showing activity, the ShowingTime data and analytics team has developed showing metrics for all markets they serve in North America. The following links display trends in showing activity, updated daily, showing broad statistics at the nation-wide, state-wide, and Lawrence MLS levels. The showing metrics chart displays a huge drop in showing activity when the COVID-19 outbreak occurred, followed by an increase in activity as brokerages & agents have adapted their showing methods to accommodate both Seller concerns and Buyer’s resumed interest.
- Use the ShowingTime Mobile App to confirm showings, manage showing feedback and view listing activity reports
- Now that you've got ShowingTime in your MLS, it's easy to take advantage of all its mobile features! View instructions on getting the ShowingTime Mobile App on your mobile device.
- If an agent belongs to multiple MLS’s they can merge their accounts within ShowingTime so they can manage all of their preferences, listings, showings, and feedback in one place (including our mobile app). This can be done by clicking on “Add Profile” from their agent profile. When agents merge their profiles, one is set as the primary. For the mobile app, they will want to make sure they are signed into the app under the profile set as primary. Click here, for step by step instructions from our help and training site.
- ShowingTime for the MLS has many features that save time, reduce phone calls, and generate more showings, all of which helps you provide better service to clients. This Quick Start Guide will help you get started.
- View the ShowingTime Quick Start Recorded Webinar
ShowingTime Help & Training:
Hours of Service:
Available Weekdays from 8 AM - 9PM CST & Weekends from 8 AM - 5 PM CST
Customer Support: 800-379-0057
Appointment Center: 800-746-9464
Live Chat: https://www.showingtime.com/support
City Sign Ordinance:
SIGN BASICS -
- No sign can be placed in a public right of way.
- All signs require the permission of the property owner.
- Signs are to be removed within 15 days after completion of the sale of the real property.
- No Sign shall include balloons, Pennant Streamers, pennants, or other air activated elements, or any Animated Sign elements.
Paragon MLS System:
Paragon Customer Care Center: 877.657-4357
Hours of Service:
Monday-Friday: 6:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
The Paragon Connect Help Site provides you with the tools needed for the best use of the Paragon MLS System. You must be logged in to Paragon in order to use these tools. Once you have logged in look for the HELP icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Paragon Help Menu
- Your Paragon Home Page
- Setting Your Personal Preferences
- Learn How to Search with Paragon
- Working with Listing Results
- Collaboration Center
- Using the Contact Manager
- Using Input and Maintenance
- Paragon Academy: The Paragon Academy is designed to be a Paragon MLS Orientation of sorts
- Paragon Training Videos
- Webinar Registration