The Lawrence Board of REALTORS® is a member-led organization, a distinction that ensures that your needs and interests are at the heart of the organization. A dedicated group of member volunteers make up your Board of Directors. The Board of Directors with the Lawrence Board of REALTORS® staff receive input and recommendations from numerous Lawrence Board of REALTORS® Committees and work groups.
Your Success is Our Mission as the Lawrence Board of REALTORS® supports its Members by providing services, educational opportunities, and information necessary to enhance the level of REALTOR® professionalism, integrity, profitability, and success.
Education & Professional Development: Educational opportunities are available to REALTORS® to further their career. The LBOR provides a year-round schedule of opportunities including Live CE twice per year, the Ready, Set, Spring Education Summit and more.
Follow us on Social Media:
- Facebook - @lbork
- Twitter - @LawBor
- Instagram - @lborks
Technical Assistance: When questions emerge, one of our best resources is the LBOR Staff. A skilled staff members will do their best to get you the answers you need.
Meeting Rooms Available: The LBOR Education Room and Board Room may be utilized by members for workday meetings or classes when available. Contact our Membership Coordinator and Office Manager at email@example.com availability.
Member Involvement & Networking Opportunities: The LBOR is run by a group of dedicated volunteers who give their time and talent to serve on boards and committees. We pride ourselves on having members that show a great deal of cooperation in this fact-paced and competitive field of business. The LBOR offers opportunities for members to get to know each other and support our community.
- Board of Directors
- Calendar of Events
- Charity Classic Golf Tournament
- All in for the Community Poker Tournament
- Drafts & Crafts Brewfest
- Ready, Set, Spring Education Summit
- Affiliate Mixer
- Installation & Awards Dinner
- Each year the LBOR recognizes its members for their efforts at the annual Installation & Awards Dinner. These award recipients are nominated by fellow members for REALTOR® of the Year, Salesperson of the Year, Newcomer of the Year, Good Neighbor and Distinguished Service awards. Click here to view a list of past recipients.
Political Insight & Advocacy
- Monitoring of local, state and national issues affecting real estate through the Governmental Affairs Committee
- Input of REALTORS® perspectives with local, state and national policy makers
- The REALTOR® Party is a powerful alliance of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations working to protect and promote homeownership and property investment
- Lawrence Multiple Listing Service powered by Paragon
- Supra Lockbox and Key System
Online Forms Library