Secondary LBOR Membership Only
Requirements for Secondary LBOR Membership
- Must belong to another association as a Primary Member.
- Must hang their license in an office where the Designated Broker is a subscriber of the Lawrence Multiple Listing Service.
- Must submit a completed Membership Application, signed by their Designated Broker and full payment of all applicable fees.
- This membership type includes:
- Secondary Membership with the Lawrence Board of REALTORS®
Application Materials: Please select the month you wish to make your membership active for an accurate Membership Application.
|June 2019 - Membership Application|
|May 2019 - Membership Application|
|April 2019 - Membership Application|
|March 2019 - Membership Application|
|February 2019 - Membership Application|
|January 2019 - Membership Application|
Invoice Request: To request an official invoice contact our Membership Coordinator & Office Manager, Leah Kohlman via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, membership type and the month that you wish to make your membership active in the request email.
Completed Application: Submit completed Membership Application Documents to our Membership Coordinator & Office Manager, Leah Kohlman via email at email@example.com. After review you will be contacted for next steps.