Lockbox Conversion to SentriLock Lockbox System; December 10th & 11th:
Next week, SentriLock will begin to send email communications to future SentriLock Lockbox Keyholders (November 4th). Emails will encourage Keyholders to register for the scheduled lockbox conversion, and to download their App and to create their online account (November 11th).
SENTRILOCK KEY CONVERSION & TRAINING: Keyholders will be invited to register for their SentriLock Key Conversion & Training. Sessions will be offered during the afternoon of Tuesday, December 10th and all day on Wednesday, December 11th. Key Conversion & Training will take approximately 1 hour, and a detailed schedule will be included in an upcoming email. The Key Conversion & Training will take place at the DoubleTree Hotel (200 McDonald Dr, Lawrence, KS 66044).
LOCKBOX EXCHANGE: All existing Supra iBox BT Lockboxes may be exchanged for a NEW SentriLock Lockbox in a 1 for 1 exchange! Lockboxes will be accepted and exchanged from ONLY the Designated Broker for each Company. The Designated Broker may contact the LBOR Office prior to the conversion date if a different representative has been appointed to complete the exchange for the company. The Lockbox exchange will occur during the session in which the Designated Broker (or appointed representative) is registered to complete their SentriLock Key Conversion & Training.
IMPORTANT: Please begin gathering Supra iBox Lockboxes now! All boxes are to be exchanged during the conversion. There will be a short period of time following the conversion to exchange found boxes. However, once the conversion is finalized, Supra iBoxes will no longer be accepted for a new SentriLock Lockbox. New SentriLock Lockboxes are $99 plus tax. If needed, Companies may contact the LBOR Office for a list of currently assigned lockboxes.
Centralized Showing Service Conversion to ShowingTIme: 10.22.2019
"As you may have heard, Centralized Showing Services (CSS) is now part of ShowingTime! Together, they bring a combined 43 years of experience helping real estate professionals and their clients use technology to efficiently manage showings and feedback.
We are excited to bring you the industry’s most powerful showing management tool and on October 22nd, all members of the Lawrence Board of REALTORS® will be updated to the new ShowingTime for the MLS platform. Rest assured, this will be a seamless process as all your showing history, feedback history, agent profile data and showing instructions will be brought over to the new system.
To get ready for the update, please join ShowingTime for a 30-minute online webinar where you will learn how to use the new system to save time and generate more showings with ShowingTime for the MLS!
- Use the 'Schedule a Showing' link to request showings on other agents' listing
- Add showing instructions and determine the best settings for each of your listings to begin receiving online showing requests
- Set your notification preferences, including 2-way text messaging
- Chat with agents through ShowingTime Messaging via desktop and mobile app to keep conversations organized in one central location
- Benefit from the speed and accuracy of ShowingVoice, our text-to-voice notification system
- Download and use the ShowingTime Mobile App to request and confirm appointments while on the go
- Easily manage and customize your own feedback templates sent to showing agents
- Create personal profiles for sellers displaying feedback, showings and more
ShowingTime for the MLS can be quickly set up through Paragon. We encourage all Lawrence Board of REALTORS® members to register for one of our quick, online training sessions so you can get started with ShowingTime for the MLS.
If you are in need or your username or password please contact ShowingTime!
Hours of Service:
Available Weekdays from 8 AM - 9PM CST & Weekends from 8 AM - 5 PM CST
Customer Support: 800-379-0057
Appointment Center: 800-746-9464
Live Chat: https://www.showingtime.com/support
Limited Visibility Types in Paragon: 9.4.2019
Beginning September 4, 2019 the Paragon system will include 3 additional Limited Visibility Types.
- Agent Exclusive: only the listing agent and broker can view
- Office Exclusive: only the listing office agents and broker can view
- Firm Exclusive: only the firm’s agents and brokers can view
Effective 9.4.2019, ALL listings will be submitted to the MLS through the Paragon System. This includes exclusive listings, and any listing in which the Seller Authorizes the Listing to be withheld from dissemination in the MLS system (Paragon).
Learn more about this Lawrence MLS & Paragon Enhancement in our Limited Visibility Types PDF. We've also created a brief walk-through video on our YouTube Channel LBORKS:
Lockbox System Fee: 5.30.2019
The LBOR/LMLS has changed the lockbox system from an Optional Service to a Basic Service, effective 7/1/19.
A notification letter was sent to all members on May 30, 2019.
- The lockbox system is substantially related to the purpose and function of the Lawrence MLS.
- All Lawrence MLS Participants & Subscribers will now be assessed an annual Lockbox System Fee.
- The annual fee is established at a rate that simply covers the cost of the lockbox system, and the LBOR/LMLS do not receive an economic benefit from these system charges.
- Payment of the annual Lockbox System Fee will be required; however, individual adoption and use of the system will be voluntary.
Following payment of the Lockbox System Fee, current licensees/members who have not been keyholders in the past are invited to contact the LBOR/LMLS to activate the Supra eKEY on their smart phone, free of any activation fee ($25 value). Free activation ($25 value) will expire on July 31st.
Questions? Please call 785-842-1843, M-F, 8am-4pm.
New 2019 Paragon Reports Are Now Available: 5.1.2019
The next time you’re in Paragon, try out these new 2019 designs! The new designs are easy to read with clean lines & organized information. Update your auto notifications to send these new forms to your clients & customers!
New LBOR Approved Contract: 2.18.2019
The newly revised Sales Contract is available in Paragon, Dotloop and ZipForms.
Method of Submitting Listing Documents Has Changed: 6.4.2018
Listing Documents (Listing Agreements & Change Forms) for new listings must be uploaded into the Paragon System instead of emailed to ListingDocs@LawrenceRealtor.com. When Listing Docs are uploaded they will be assigned a Limited Visibility Type (LVT), which will determine whether or not other agents and companies can see the document that have been uploaded.
- Change Forms will be uploaded into Associated Docs, using Document Type “Change Form,” for changes that are germane to the Listing Agreement; i.e., price changes & listing extensions
- Sold Notices will no longer be required – the input of Sold info into Paragon will satisfy current MLS Rules & Regulations.
Additional New Requirements:
- A Listing Agreement is required to be uploaded into Associated Docs in Paragon, IMMEDIATELY at the time of Listing Input (along with your Seller’s Disclosure and Photos), with the Document Type of Listing Agreement. If not uploaded, the Paragon system will create an error message that will need to be resolved to make a new listing Active.
- Current MLS Rules & Regulations require the Listing Agent/Broker to Submit a New Listing to the Service by midnight of the 3rd business day. This time-frame will not change.
- The listing will be considered Submitted to the MLS Service at the point in which it is input into the Paragon System, and the Listing Agreement is uploaded into Associated Docs with Document Type Listing Agreement.*
Sold Statuses in Paragon have been expanded: 6.4.2018
- Sold - Applies when the Agent representing the buyer and the Agent representing the seller are members and are from the same agency
- Sold Co-Op - Applies when the Agent representing the buyer and the Agent representing the seller are both members and from different agencies
- Sold Non-Member LA (listing agent) - When selected, the List Agent/Agency will auto fill to Non-Member, and then is submitted to LMLS Staff for approval
- Sold Non-Member SA (selling agent) - When selected, the List Agent/Agency will auto fill to Non-Member, and then is submitted to LMLS Staff for approval
- Sold Before Listed
- Sold After Expiration
- Sold FSBO (for sale by owner)
Limited Visibility Types Have Been Applied to Associated Docs in Paragon: 6.4.2018
- All MLS = All Paragon Users with Access
- LA = Listing Agent
- LB = Listing Broker (Includes Broker Staff)
- LO = Listing Office (All Agents, Broker, and Staff)
- MLS Staff = Lawrence Multiple Listing Service Staff
|Document Type||Short Description||Visibility|
|Change Form||CF||LA, LB, MLS Staff|
|Covenants & Restrictions||CR||All MLS|
|Franchise Agreement||FA||All MLS|
|Home Inspections||HI||All MLS|
|Home Owner's Association||HOA||All MLS|
|Listing Agreement*||LA||LA, LB, MLS Staff|
|Lead Based Paint Disclosure||LBP||All MLS|
|Miscellaneous In-House||MIH||LA, LB, LO, MLS Staff|
|Miscellaneous Private||MPv||LA, LB, MLS Staff|
|Miscellaneous Public||Mpv||All MLS|
|Plat Map||PM||All MLS|
|Relocation Documents||RO||All MLS|
|REO Documents||REO||All MLS|
|Seller's Property Condition Disclosure||SD||All MLS|
|SOLD Notice||SN||LA, LB, MLS Staff|
New Fields will Give the Listing Broker & Agent More Control: 6.4.2018
These new fields allow the Listing Broker/Agent to determine at the listing level, whether to Exclude or Include display of the Listing at Realtor.com, or display in Listing Syndication through Listhub. All listings currently Active in Paragon will be set to a value of Include when the new fields are added.
|REALTOR.com Data Feed||Listhub Data Feed|