Lockbox System Fee: 5.30.2019
The LBOR/LMLS has changed the lockbox system from an Optional Service to a Basic Service, effective 7/1/19.
A notification letter was sent to all members on May 30, 2019.
- The lockbox system is substantially related to the purpose and function of the Lawrence MLS.
- All Lawrence MLS Participants & Subscribers will now be assessed an annual Lockbox System Fee.
- The annual fee is established at a rate that simply covers the cost of the lockbox system, and the LBOR/LMLS do not receive an economic benefit from these system charges.
- Payment of the annual Lockbox System Fee will be required; however, individual adoption and use of the system will be voluntary.
Following payment of the Lockbox System Fee, current licensees/members who have not been keyholders in the past are invited to contact the LBOR/LMLS to activate the Supra eKEY on their smart phone, free of any activation fee ($25 value). Free activation ($25 value) will expire on July 31st.
Questions? Please call 785-842-1843, M-F, 8am-4pm.
New 2019 Paragon Reports Are Now Available: 5.1.2019
The next time you’re in Paragon, try out these new 2019 designs! The new designs are easy to read with clean lines & organized information. Update your auto notifications to send these new forms to your clients & customers!
New LBOR Approved Contract: 2.18.2019
The newly revised Sales Contract is available in Paragon, Dotloop and ZipForms.
Method of Submitting Listing Documents Has Changed: 6.4.2018
Listing Documents (Listing Agreements & Change Forms) for new listings must be uploaded into the Paragon System instead of emailed to ListingDocs@LawrenceRealtor.com. When Listing Docs are uploaded they will be assigned a Limited Visibility Type (LVT), which will determine whether or not other agents and companies can see the document that have been uploaded.
- Change Forms will be uploaded into Associated Docs, using Document Type “Change Form,” for changes that are germane to the Listing Agreement; i.e., price changes & listing extensions
- Sold Notices will no longer be required – the input of Sold info into Paragon will satisfy current MLS Rules & Regulations.
Additional New Requirements:
- A Listing Agreement is required to be uploaded into Associated Docs in Paragon, IMMEDIATELY at the time of Listing Input (along with your Seller’s Disclosure and Photos), with the Document Type of Listing Agreement. If not uploaded, the Paragon system will create an error message that will need to be resolved to make a new listing Active.
- Current MLS Rules & Regulations require the Listing Agent/Broker to Submit a New Listing to the Service by midnight of the 3rd business day. This time-frame will not change.
- The listing will be considered Submitted to the MLS Service at the point in which it is input into the Paragon System, and the Listing Agreement is uploaded into Associated Docs with Document Type Listing Agreement.*
Sold Statuses in Paragon have been expanded: 6.4.2018
- Sold - Applies when the Agent representing the buyer and the Agent representing the seller are members and are from the same agency
- Sold Co-Op - Applies when the Agent representing the buyer and the Agent representing the seller are both members and from different agencies
- Sold Non-Member LA (listing agent) - When selected, the List Agent/Agency will auto fill to Non-Member, and then is submitted to LMLS Staff for approval
- Sold Non-Member SA (selling agent) - When selected, the List Agent/Agency will auto fill to Non-Member, and then is submitted to LMLS Staff for approval
- Sold Before Listed
- Sold After Expiration
- Sold FSBO (for sale by owner)
Limited Visibility Types Have Been Applied to Associated Docs in Paragon: 6.4.2018
- All MLS = All Paragon Users with Access
- LA = Listing Agent
- LB = Listing Broker (Includes Broker Staff)
- LO = Listing Office (All Agents, Broker, and Staff)
- MLS Staff = Lawrence Multiple Listing Service Staff
|Document Type||Short Description||Visibility|
|Change Form||CF||LA, LB, MLS Staff|
|Covenants & Restrictions||CR||All MLS|
|Franchise Agreement||FA||All MLS|
|Home Inspections||HI||All MLS|
|Home Owner's Association||HOA||All MLS|
|Listing Agreement*||LA||LA, LB, MLS Staff|
|Lead Based Paint Disclosure||LBP||All MLS|
|Miscellaneous In-House||MIH||LA, LB, LO, MLS Staff|
|Miscellaneous Private||MPv||LA, LB, MLS Staff|
|Miscellaneous Public||Mpv||All MLS|
|Plat Map||PM||All MLS|
|Relocation Documents||RO||All MLS|
|REO Documents||REO||All MLS|
|Seller's Property Condition Disclosure||SD||All MLS|
|SOLD Notice||SN||LA, LB, MLS Staff|
New Fields will Give the Listing Broker & Agent More Control: 6.4.2018
These new fields allow the Listing Broker/Agent to determine at the listing level, whether to Exclude or Include display of the Listing at Realtor.com, or display in Listing Syndication through Listhub. All listings currently Active in Paragon will be set to a value of Include when the new fields are added.
|REALTOR.com Data Feed||Listhub Data Feed|