Lawrence Country Club
400 Country Club Terrace
Lawrence KS 66049
- Lunch, 2 Drink Tickets, and Swag Item Provided to all Players
- $1,500 in Team Prizes and Hole Games
- Registration at 11 am - Shotgun start at 12:30 pm
- 19th Hole after golf with Prizes of the Day & Light Buffet
LBOR Charity Classic Golf Tournament
100% of the proceeds from this event are contributed to local charitable programs that help stabilize households and homes in need in Douglas County.
The 2022 LBOR Charity Classic returns to Lawernce Country Club again this year on Monday, October 3rd, Registration is limited to 100 golfers to ensure the quality of play, and make this an enjoyable experience for our players.
Envista Credit Union - Title Sponsor
Security 1st Title - 19th Hole Sponsor
Lawyer's Title of KS - Lunch Sponsor
CEK - Beverage Sponsor
Truity Credit Union - Beverage Sponsor
Fairway Independent Mortgage - Prize Sponsor
Dale Willey Automotive - Hole-in-one Sponsor
Guardian Mortgage - Putting Green Sponsor
Meritrust Credit Union - Range Sponsor
Why the Charity Classic, and what role does the Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation fill in our Community?
100% of Proceeds from Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation events like Charity Classic are awarded right here in Lawrence & Douglas County! Yes, 100%!
Your participation in the Charity Classic makes a difference here in Lawrence & Douglas County! We are creating a better community by stabilizing households for the most vulnerable in our community.
Since its inception in 2018, the Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation has supported our community with over $150,000 in housing stabilization and disaster assistance.
- The LBOR Community Foundation has contributed nearly $100,000 to area charitable organizations in support of programs that directly assist those in our community who most need help to ensure that they continue to have a safe place to call home!
- The LBOR Community Foundation has also provided over $52,000 in disaster relief in Douglas County, for housing assistance to those who were displaced as a result of the May 2019 tornado.
Ad Astra Home Inspections
Ashley Zeller - Bank Midwest Mortgage
Coldwell Banker American Home
Dale Wiley Automotive
Eland Title Company
Farm Bureau Insurance
Farmer's Bank of Kansas City
First State Bank & Trust
Form & Function
Greg Owen - Landmark National Bank
Kaylin Dillon Financial Planning
Laser Pest Management, Inc
Lawrence Home Builders Association
Lawrence Shirt Factory
McGrew Real Estate
Prairie Land Insurance
Priority Solutions LLC
Professional Moving & Storage
Stephens Real Estate
The Trust Company
Hole Sponsorships are available for
$300 through September 15, 2022.
- Company Name & Recognition on the
Charity Classic Website
- Company Name & Logo in the Charity Classic Social Media
- Company Name & Logo on Hole Signage at tee boxes during the event
- Company Representatives (non-golfers) are welcome to attend the 19th Hole following golf.