Lawrence Country Club
400 Country Club Terrace
Lawrence KS 66049
- Lunch, 2 Drink Tickets, and Swag Item Provided to all Players
- $1,500 in Team Prizes and Hole Games
- Registration at 11 am - Shotgun start at 12:30 pm
- 19th Hole after golf with Prizes of the Day
LBOR Charity Classic Golf Tournament
100% of the proceeds from this event are contributed to local charitable programs that help stabilize households and homes in need in Douglas County.
The 2023 LBOR Charity Classic returns to Lawernce Country Club again this year on Monday, October 16th, Registration is limited to 100 golfers to ensure the quality of play, and make this an enjoyable experience for our players.
Envista Credit Union - Title Sponsor
Security 1st Title - 19th Hole Sponsor
Lawyer's Title of KS - Lunch Sponsor
CEK - Beverage Sponsor
Truity Credit Union - Beverage Sponsor
Fairway Independent Mortgage - Prize Sponsor
Dale Willey Automotive - Hole-in-one Sponsor
Guardian Mortgage - Putting Green Sponsor
Meritrust Credit Union - Range Sponsor
Why the Charity Classic, and what role does the Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation fill in our Community?
100% of Proceeds from Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation events like Charity Classic are awarded right here in Lawrence & Douglas County! Yes, 100%!
Your participation in the Charity Classic makes a difference here in Lawrence & Douglas County! We are creating a better community by stabilizing households for the most vulnerable in our community.
Since its inception in 2018, the Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation has supported our community with over $180,000 in housing stabilization and disaster assistance.
- The LBOR Community Foundation has contributed over $130,000 to area charitable organizations in support of programs that directly assist those in our community who most need help to ensure that they continue to have a safe place to call home!
- The LBOR Community Foundation has also provided over $52,000 in disaster relief in Douglas County, for housing assistance to those who were displaced as a result of the May 2019 tornado.
Ad Astra Home Inspections
Ashley Zeller - Bell Bank Mortgage
Central Bank Mortgage
Coldwell Banker American Home
Coldwell Banker Commercial Griffith & Blair
Eland Title Company
Elliott Insurance Group
Farm Bureau Insurance / Sparke Agency
First State Bank & Trust
Good Energy Solutions
Hank Darnell Home Inspections
Happy Home Handyman
Home Warranty Inc.
Lawrence Home Builders Association
Lawrence REALTORS® Community Foundation
McGrew Real Estate
Prairie Land Insurance
Professional Moving & Storage
Stephens Real Estate
Truity Credit Union
Hole Sponsorships Have Closed to 2023. Hole sponsorships are $400 and sponsors receive:
- Company Name & Recognition on the
Charity Classic Website
- Company Name & Logo in the Charity Classic Social Media
- Company Name & Logo on Hole Signage at tee boxes during the event
- Company Representatives (non-golfers) are welcome to attend the 19th Hole following golf.