Monday, October 11, 2021
Early Bird Rate thru 09/10/2021
Lawrence Country Club
400 Country Club Terrace
Lawrence KS 66049
LBOR Charity Classic Golf Tournament
The Charity Classic was a wonderful success! Thank you to all who supported our event. 100% of the proceeds from this event will be contributed to local programs that help stabilize households and homes in need in Douglas County.
The 2021 LBOR Charity Classic returns to form this year on Monday, October 11th at the Lawrence Country Club. Registration is limited to 100 golfers.
- Lunch & Drink Tickets Provided to all Players
- $1,150 in Hole Prizes and Team Prizes
- Registration Opens at 11 am - with a shotgun start at 12:30 pm
- 19th Hole with Prizes of the Day & Light Buffet
- TEAM REGISTRATIONS ARE SOLD OUT
THANK YOU CHARITY CLASSIC MAJOR SPONSORS
Why the Charity Classic, and what role does the Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation fill in our Community?
100% of Proceeds from Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation events like Charity Classic are awarded right here in Lawrence & Douglas County! Yes, 100%!
Your participation in the Charity Classic makes a difference here in Lawrence & Douglas County! We are creating a better community by stabilizing households for the most vulnerable in our community.
Since its inception in 2018, the Lawrence Board of REALTORS Community Foundation has supported our community with nearly $125,000 in housing stabilization and disaster assistance in just the last 3 years.
- The LBOR Community Foundation has contributed over $72,000 to area charitable organizations in support of programs that directly assist those in our community who most need help to ensure that they continue to have a safe place to call home!
- The LBOR Community Foundation has also provided over $52,000 in disaster relief in Douglas County, for housing assistance to those who were displaced as a result of the May 2019 tornado.
Dale Wiley Automotive
THANK YOU HOLE SPONSORS
AIS Health Insurance Advisors
Brooks Visual Marketing
Farm Bureau Insurance
Farmers Bank of Kansas City
First Assured Mortgage
First State Bank & Trust
H&H Roofing and Restoration
Hite Collision Repair
Kaylin Dillon Financial Planning
LaRue Inspection Services
Lawrence Home Builders Association
Meridian Title Company
O'Connor Advisory Group
Peterson, Krische and VanHorn DDS
Professional Moving & Storage
RPG (Restaurant, Pub & Games)
Stephens Real Estate
Sunflower Bank / Guardian Mortgage
Z&M Twisted Vines Vinyard
Hole Sponsorships are available for
$300 through September 10, 2021.
- Company Name & Recognition on the
Charity Classic Website
- Company Name & Logo in the Charity Classic Social Media
- Company Name & Logo on Hole Signage at tee boxes during the event
- Company Representatives (non-golfers) are welcome to attend the 19th Hole following golf.