The REALTOR® Party is a powerful alliance of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations working to advance public policies and candidates that build strong communities, protect property interests and promote a vibrant business environment.
As a member of the REALTOR® Party, NAR encourages you to vote for candidates and issues that build strong communities, protect property interests and promote a vibrant business environment at the local, state and national levels.
- Register to Vote
- Find Your Polling Place
- Find Your Elected Officials
- Update Your Voter Registration Information
ACT thru NAR & KAR CALLS FOR ACTION
As a member of the REALTOR® Party, you act when called upon to support the REALTOR® Party at the local, state and national levels. Recognizing the importance of REALTORS® speaking with one voice, participating in national and state Calls for Action allows our collective voice to be heard from Capitol Hill to the statehouse. In addition, participating in community outreach projects and activities sponsored by your state and local associations are great ways for REALTORS® to establish themselves as valuable community assets.
- Take Action on a Call for Action
- Sign Up for REALTOR® Party Mobile Alerts
- Learn about NAR’s Position on State and Local Issues
- Find Your Elected Official and Learn where They Stand on Real Estate Issues
- View the State Issues Tracker Archive
- Join the Broker Involvement Program
- Learn More about Community Outreach Programs
INVEST in RPAC
Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has promoted the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates across the United States. The purpose of RPAC is clear: voluntary contributions made by REALTORS® are used to help elect candidates who understand and support their interests. These are not members’ dues; this is money given freely by REALTORS® in recognition of the importance of the political process.
Learn more about RPAC here: https://realtorparty.realtor/invest.html