Upcoming Educational Opportunities:
- Wednesday, March 25th from 8:00am-5:00pm; CRS Designation: Generational Marketing; Innovative Strategies Across All Generations. Breakfast is sponsored by Kansas Secured Title. Lunch is sponsored by Meritrust Credit Union!
- Wednesday, April 1st from 11:30am-1:00pm; Lunch & Learn Inspector Panel 2.0. Lunch is sponsored by Lawyers Title of KS
- POSTPONED: Thursday, April 9th (All Day); All 12 Hours CE: KAR's Quick Study CE combines classroom time with at home preparation (study material emailed two days prior to class) and an online quiz to be taken after the class at home.
To learn more about these opportunities click on the links above, go to our Events Page or contact Leah Kohlman; Director of Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensing & Code of Ethics:
Renew your license, update contact information, check CE credits or request license certifications with the Kansas Real Estate Commission (KREC) at https://www.krec.ks.gov/.
- Register with KREC
- You will need your License Number, Date of Birth and Last Four Digits of SSN
- Login to KREC
- User ID and Password are case sensitive
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within two-year cycles. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®. Training may be completed through local REALTOR® associations or through another method, such as home study, correspondence, classroom courses, or online courses. Read the consequences for failing to complete Code of Ethics (COE) training here.
Current COE Cycle:
January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2020
Future COE Cycles:
January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2022
January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2024
View the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the National Association of REALTORS® Effective January 1, 2019.
- Check My Code of Ethics Status
- Code of Ethics Training for New Members
- Code of Ethics Training for Current Members
- Code of Ethics Training Tips
NAR created this brief, 10-minute video entitled “A Pathway to Professional Conduct: Respect Starts Here” to ensure that all members are versed on how to conduct themselves professionally in all parts of the business. It contains tips for showing respect for property, the public and your peers, reinforcing to novice and experienced members what it means to conduct business with the utmost respect.
- Paragon Training
- Centralized Showing Service
- Explore Supra's Customer Support Page for how-to information, troubleshooting and advice to help get the best performance from your Supra products. You will also find Video tutorials, user documents, and other resources.
- REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR)
- Comprehensive data, powerful analytics, and client-friendly reports for each of NAR’s constituencies
- 100% owned by REALTORS®: Created by NAR for the sole purpose of providing REALTORS® with the data they need to meet the demands of clients
- Exclusively for REALTORS®: No third party or public access … guaranteed. The only way a non-REALTOR® has access to the data in RPR is through an RPR report that has been created, branded and sent by a REALTOR®.
- No cost member benefit: RPR is an invaluable member benefit offered exclusively to REALTORS® at no additional cost. RPR services every segment of the real estate industry: Residential, Commercial, Brokers, Appraisers, Associations and MLSs.
- For Workshops, Video Learning, Quick Start Guides and Ebooks go to http://blog.narrpr.com/training/
- What is HouseLogic.com? HouseLogic.com is a site for homeowners who want smart solutions to enjoy, improve, and maintain their home; for buyers ready to find their happy place; and for sellers ready for their next chapter. No matter where you are in your home ownership journey, HouseLogic is the place to dive deep into such topics as home improvements (building equity!), the best ways to save on home expenses, house-hunting insights, and tips for prepping your home to sell — fast.
- Why did the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® create HouseLogic? We’re published by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, a champion of home ownership rights and opportunities for more than a century. Helping consumers become more informed, responsible homeowners is important to the stability and value of the housing market — and your overall enjoyment of your home.
- What’s the best way to get familiar with the site? To get familiar with our content, explore the offerings in each of the three main navigation areas at the top right of every page of the site: Improve, Your Money, and Buy & Sell.
- Homesnap is the real estate industry's national search portal, featuring the same accurate, real-time information that agents use. Millions of people use the same app as their real estate agent - find out why.
- Go to https://ziplogix.com/support/zfplus/ for support and training.