Membership FAQ

Where can I go to verify which continuing education courses the Kansas Real Estate Commission (KREC) has on record for me?

To check CE, renew your license, update contact information, request a new pocket card or a certification of license history register with the Kansas Real Estate Commission (KREC) at You can also contact KREC at or 785.296.3411.

Update Contact Information:

To update your contact information with us please click here to fill out and submit the Contact Information form.

Change Name:

If a member wants to change the way their name is listed in our system please send us an email to or call us 785.842.1843. If a member wants to change their name due to legal name change please first make change with KREC and then contact us.

Letter of Good Standing Requests

Members joining another REALTOR® association may request a Letter of Good Standing from us by sending an email to or by calling us 785.842.1843. We will submit the Letter of Good Standing directly to that association via email. Members may only be given a letter of good standing if they have paid all current membership dues to LBOR.

Find my NRDS#

To find your NRDS# please visit!/login

Membership Status Change:

A REALTOR® Member who changes the conditions under which he or she holds membership shall provide written notification to us via email –

New Member Orientation (Mandatory)

All applicants applying for Primary Membership with the Lawrence Board of REALTORS® for the first time must attened a New Member Orientation Session. Prior to New Member Orientation you must complete an orientation program on the Code of Ethics of not less than two hours and thirty minutes of instructional time. A course is offered by the National Association of REALTORS® at


We no longer have access to your Paragon password. We can only send you a temporary password if requested. Please call us at 785.842.1843 to request a temporary password.

Suspended Membership:

If dues, fees, fines or other assessments, including amounts owed to LBOR or LMLS, are not paid by the due date, the non-paying Member shall be subject to suspension.

Transfer Offices:

In order to transfer from one office to another you must complete the transfer form provided by KREC. Once you have completed the form, and have sent it to KREC please return it to us. You will be charged a transfer fee of $25 to be paid before any transfer will take place.

NAR Code of Ethics and Professional Standards: