Election to the 2024-2025 Board of Directors
Voting for the 2024-2025 LBOR Board of Directors will open at 12:00 pm (noon) on Monday, September 11th, and will conclude at 12:00 pm (noon) on Friday, September 22nd.
- Patrick Dipman - McGrew Real Estate
- Zach Dodson - Stephens Real Estate
- David Dunn - Stephens Real Estate
- Abigail Hummel - Stephens Real Estate
- Erin Maigaard - McGrew Real Estate
- Shelly Milburn* - Keller Williams Realty Partners
- Victoria Perdue - KW Integrity
- Josh Reazin* - Better Homes & Gardens, Kansas City Homes
- Vanessa Schmidt - KW Integrity
- Karena Schmitendorf* - EXP Realty
*Small Company Office – there are no more than 35 voting members of the LBOR from this company.
Election Rules added in 2022.
The top vote-getter from a Small Company Office* holding no more than 35 voting members will be the first candidate elected, with the top vote-getters from all remaining candidates filling the remaining number of open positions.
Following the election, a subsequent runoff election will occur for the position of Secretary. Any carryover Directors who are not already serving as Secretary, President-Elect, or President, or any newly elected Directors are eligible for the runoff election for the position of Secretary. The position of Secretary will ascend to the position as President-Elect for one (1) year, and then President for one (1) year.
On or after September 11, 2023, go to http://eballot.vote/LBOR/login.cfm to cast your vote.
- Members will use their last name and assigned password to cast a vote. View Candidate Profiles below.
2024 Recurring Members of the LBOR Board of Directors
- Jill Ballew, President - Stephens Real Estate
- Bailey Stuart, President-Elect - McGrew Real Estate
- Brian Johnson, Past President - McGrew Real Estate
- Jennifer Catlin - KW Integrity
- Drew Deck - ReeceNichols Preferred