Current Job Openings with the LBOR & LMLS.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to Rob@LawrenceRealtor.com.
All applications are treated with confidentiality.
PT Office Administrator
$15 per hour + PTO
Part-Time (20 Hours Per Week)
Create a flexible schedule between 8 am - 4 pm Monday-Friday
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
The Office Administrator is responsible for handling the daily audit of the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Additional responsibilities include invoicing, accounts receivable, reconciliation of the organization’s accounts, and uploading documentation for the organization’s progress toward national core standards requirements. Customer-friendly, detail-oriented, and able to balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities.
- First point of contact for membership inquiries.
- Provides oversight of the MLS and communicates member needs to the Executive Vice-President (EVP).
- Possesses full knowledge of the Bylaws, MLS Rules & Regulations, and the policies and procedures of the LBOR/MLS.
- Audits MLS data to follow MLS Rules & Regulations.
- If necessary, troubleshoots MLS problems and communicates with EVP to ensure members’ needs are met.
- Processes fines and ensures the collection of fines in accordance with policy.
- Accounts Receivable Entries.
- Build Invoicing.
- Credit Card Batch Payments.
- Monthly Reconciliations for LBOR/MLS/LRCF.
- Ensures the EVP is informed of any problem with working systems or membership.
- NAR Core Standards documentation/entry.
- Support/Serve as backup to EVP and the Member Services Coordinator.
COVID-19 - We follow the directives of Lawrence & Douglas County Public Health