Current Job Openings with the LBOR & LMLS.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to Rob@LawrenceRealtor.com.
All applications are treated with confidentiality.
Member Services Coordinator
$35,000 per year / $16.85 per hour
Full Time (40 Hours Per Week)
Day Shift from 8 am - 4 pm, Monday-Friday
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Professional Development Opportunities.
The Member Services Coordinator (MSC) is a vital member of the team and is responsible for assuring superior service to all association members and guests by providing professional, accurate, and timely solutions to inquiries on a range of topics, including real estate systems and tools. The MSC will perform a variety of administrative support functions including ongoing support of the membership database, MLS system, lockbox system, showing solutions, and various technology services. Additionally, the MSC will oversee social media channels, assist with consumer outreach, and prepare routine press releases and scheduled member communications. The successful candidate will present a professional and positive demeanor, be customer-friendly, detail-oriented, and able to balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities.
- Manage the onboarding of all new members and organize and oversee the New Member Orientation program.
- Serve as a staff liaison to multiple committees, assisting each Chairperson & Vice-Chairperson with meeting preparation and organization, and take action on Committee initiatives.
- Help plan, coordinate, and execute the LBOR's events and the LBOR Community Foundation's fundraisers.
- Utilize Association Management System (AMS) and the National REALTOR® Database System (NRDS) and prepare member dues processing/invoicing for multiple organizational billing types.
- Document the organization’s progress toward national core standards requirements.
- Report to and inform the EVP of any problem with working systems or membership.
- Serve as backup to EVP and the MLS Administrator if needed.
- Attention to detail with an interest in problem-solving for others.
- Knowledge of social media marketing platforms and strategies.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 (especially Outlook & Excel).
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Outstanding planning and organization skills.
COVID-19 - We follow the guidelines from the Douglas County Health Department.